What We Believe
Time is the most valuable resource you have, and you shouldn’t spend it worrying about your financial future. That’s where we come in. Combining evergreen methods of asset protection with innovative growth and diversification strategies, we will develop a custom plan to free up more of your time for the things you love. Together we can put you back in control of your time and on the path to Time Wealth. All you have to do is say yes.
Our Independent Advantage
We are independent financial advisors who have the freedom to choose who we do business with. We are not employees of an investment or financial services firm; our only priority is what is best for you and your financial goals. No sales quotas, corporate interests, or outside influence. No shenanigans. Our broker-dealer, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., is committed to providing resources and support that help us serve our clients’ complex needs, including a vast menu of compliance-friendly programs, products, and services.
What We Do
Asset management + investment advice
401(k) solutions + company benefits
Sustainable + impact investing
About Erik Lindsey
Founder – Time Wealth Planner
Erik Lindsey’s entrepreneurial spirit and deep understanding of financial practice make him a valuable partner for individuals and businesses alike. His diverse background includes founding a business at age eighteen, managing the regional division of a multi-million-dollar company and overseeing more than one hundred and twenty employees, and most recently building his own successful financial practice, Sound Planning Partners, from the ground up.
- Needlink Nashville – Board of Directors
- VICC Ambassador Executive Committee
- Friends of Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt – Executive committee – YP Friends Co-chair
- LLS Man and Woman of the Year candidate 2017
Licenses and Certifications
- FINRA Series 7 and 66 Licensed Advisor
About Katie Murphy
Katie’s unique ability to communicate complex financial concepts in understandable, relatable terms makes her a valuable asset as she aids clients in turning financial dreams into reality. Her comprehensive fee-based planning services focus on developing proactive habits and perseverance, equipping her clients with the tools necessary to see their goals through.
- Hendersonville Chamber of Commerce
- Network Under 40 Ambassador
Licenses and Certifications
- FINRA Series 6, 63, and 65 Licensed Advisor
- Life, Health, and Variable Insurance Lines: AL, GA, ME, OH, TN
- Mobile: 5133105216
- Email: Katie@SPPNashville.com
About Bobby Thomas
V.P. Insurance and Risk Management – Bobby began his career with Nationwide Insurance in September 1999. He previously worked as a claims adjuster for Nationwide Insurance, but was promoted to Underwriting Management in September 2002. Bobby started the Bobby Thomas Jr. Insurance agency in September 2004. Opened his first office in March 2005 and incorporated in 2010. Now they have 6 Locations across 2 states. BTJ Insurance has become a leading Insurance Agency in the State of Tennessee and Maryland. The agency is Licensed in Missouri, Kentucky, Alabama, Georgia, California, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Tennessee and Texas.
*Insurance services are not provided through Cambridge
- Former Board Member Christ Church YMCA
- Past-President of the Society of African American Alumni at WKU
- WKU Alumni Board member 2012-2015
- Serve on the Greater Nashville Chamber of Commerce – Chamber South – Leadership Team.
- Deacon at Mt. Zion Baptist Church Nashville, TN
- Nationwide Insurance National Agency Advisory Council
- Nationwide Insurance Regional Agency Advisory council
About Henry Pillon
Client Experience Manager Henry is a recent graduate from Belmont University who majored in finance. He is currently studying for his securities licenses and plans to be fully certified by mid to late 2021. There is no doubt that his drive and passion for analytics will be invaluable to the operation of Sound Planning Partners.
- Completes yearly service projects for Room in the Inn
- Was a previous tutor for students in business finance
Ready to get started?
Contact us today for your personalized Time Wealth report
Connect with Us
Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC. Investment Advisory Services offered through Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser. Cambridge and Sound Planning Partners LLC are not affiliated.
This communication is strictly intended for individuals in AL, IL, KS, NY, OH, OR, TN, VA, and WV. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident outside the specific states referenced.